Great for Hay Storage, Equipment Storage, Animal Protection, and anything other valuable investments you need to keep protected.
Just because it can be outside, doesn’t mean it should!
click here to download our large storage brochure! (please see pricing below)
As pictured here, our storage buildings can be set on a knee-wall or posts to give more sidewall and overall height to the structure. Our 30-foot wide building is a great size for hay or equipment storage (other widths available). It has a center height of 15′ and is available in any length that you may need. Our buildings can have very straight sidewalls for more interior space with or without putting it a wall.
The recommended covering is a 12 mil woven plastic tarp that is a three layer white canvas. The white is more common and what MSS recommends because it lets in light, creating a more usable workspace inside, as well as not absorbing the heat, which creates a longer life expectancy. It is UV treated to keep the sun from bleaching the contents.
TARP vs. PLASTIC
The big difference is that with TARP you get extremely high tear resistance with good annual cover cost, and with PLASTIC you get slightly less life span but even less annual cover cost.
- Custom widths, heights & hoop spacing
- Roof vents & forced ventilation packages
- Various types & sizes of doors with end framing priced separately
- 8mm polycarbonate sheeting for roof and/or ends
- Roll up sides for natural ventilation & reduced condensation, used when extra drying capacity or air movement is required
- Cross ties for added rigidity, support or other storage