please see more info at our backyard greenhouses page
This 12’W x 18’L High Profile Mini Greenhouse has a single layer of 6 mil plastic for the roof and ends. It is used as a “season extender”. To make it a year round structure a second layer of plastic would be added to the roof, and an inflator fan kit would be supplied to blow air in between the layers.*we only sell 7 mil plastic currently
This building sits on a 4” x 4” pressure treated beam (there are other environmentally friendly alternatives available as well), which is anchored into the ground. Ventilation can be done manually (through doors and windows or by adding roll-up sidewalls), or mechanically by adding an exhaust fan.
COLDFRAME vs. GREENHOUSE
A COLD FRAME usually has a single plastic covered structure and used as a season extender
A GREENHOUSE usually has a double plastic cover with air in between and sides that roll up for year round use and better heat efficiency.
- Custom widths, heights & hoop spacing
- Roof vents & forced ventilation packages
- Various types & sizes of doors with end framing priced separately
- 8mm polycarbonate sheeting for roof and/or ends
- Roll up sides for natural ventilation & reduced condensation