Welcome to our Greenhouse Information Hub!
See below for more details, and click the images for
specific details and pricing for those options
Click on an image above for more information (including pricing)
on that structure option, and see below for additional information
We have a variety of widths and lengths of greenhouse structures to choose from, for the individual grower to larger nursery production.
These have become increasingly popular for the piqued interest in food sustainability and independence and we cover more on these topics throughout our site.
If you’re trying to get a head start on the garden vegetable season (and maybe extending the growing season by a couple of weeks) consider our free-standing structures which use just one layer of poly.
If your intent is to grow all year round and heat the greenhouse then you should be looking at our greenhouse packages that offer a double poly roof, inflator fan kit and roll-up sidewalls for better heat efficiency.
COLDFRAME vs. GREENHOUSE
A COLD FRAME usually has a single plastic covered structure
and used as a season extender
A GREENHOUSE usually has a double plastic cover with air in between
and sides that roll up for year round use for better heat efficiency.
- Custom widths, heights & hoop spacing
- Roof vents & forced ventilation packages
- Various types & sizes of doors with end framing priced separately
- 8mm polycarbonate sheeting for roof and/or ends
- Roll up sides for natural ventilation & reduced condensation
- Cross ties for added rigidity, hanging baskets or crop support
Contact us today for your custom quote!
multisheltersolutions @ gmail (dot) com
- 10′-32′ wide, any length: 2′-6′ spacing
- double or single plastic cover
- ventilation options available
- movable options for versatile growing locations
- 17′ wide hoops with 92″ center height
- Standard 6′ spacing increments, 4′ & 5′ also available
- Modified Hanley Tunnels for more experienced growers
- Low cost season extenders with no ends, unique design
We look forward to helping you with your project!