Good morning and Happy New Year!!
We wanted to pass this special discount offer on to everyone since
Norm will be doing an extended 3 hour workshop on the Friday January 25th
and we didn’t want you to miss the opportunity to save!
Have no fear though, if you see this after the deadline, you can still register, as you don’t want to miss his special extended workshop.
We will also be at the free trade show on Saturday and Sunday so feel free to stop by and say hi and ask Norm any questions you may have.
Norm has presented the last few years on
- Greenhouses 101: Knowing the Basics Before You Buy – Choices and Consequences
- Greenhouses 202: Making Sure Your Structure Survives the elements
- Greenhouses 303: Season Extension Technology.
This year he will delve even deeper… here’s a sneak peek at what his presentation will be about:
Title : Boosting organic greenhouse production like a pro
Theme : Harvest the untapped potential in your greenhouse structure – are the unknowns and unexpecteds reducing your yields?
The 5 areas to be covered in the presentation:
- Moving greenhouses to keep your soil fresh and your structure secure
- Proper trellising to keep the load balanced, room to work and room to grow
- Air flow and plant health, the need to keep the air moving, the difference between a draft and a breeze
- Heating to boost yields and save you money
- Moisture control, keeping the cover dry and the soil moist
Norm, a perennial presenter, brings 40+ years of experience to help you fine-tune the performance curve of your greenhouse structure. Bring your questions!
Book early to save your spot and save on the registration cost. We look forward to seeing you out!!