Everyone wants to save money but they also want value for the dollars invested. One of the things that sets MSS apart is with the cover choices we offer.
The two main areas of covers we offer are the 12mil woven tarps and the 7.2mil plastic. (Other options available, call to confirm)
Both of these choices are by no means the heaviest that are out there, but they do provide excellent life span for the investment.
When you consider the cost per year on our 12mil white tarps, which have an 8-10 year expected lifespan, they stack up very favourably to the 20-24mil covers that are available.
- The main reason 12mil is even an option for us to use is that our hoops or ribs are much closer together and therefore provide much more support to the cover.
Using 7.2mil plastic gives even more options.
- Going clear (greenhouse) allows the necessary light transmission for plant growth.
- Going white (livestock) allows light while still providing a shade factor.
- The option of a double layer with air between, provides even more benefits for heat loss and condensation reduction and added stiffness in extremely windy locations.
- The biggest attraction for the 7.2mil plastic is the life span you get for the investment.
Call to get your custom quote today. We would be happy to help you.
You can also see our covering page for even more detailed information