We thank you for your business and trusting us with your shelter purchase. We are very appreciative of the opportunities created by being deemed “an essential” service. As part of the “food chain” we can keep producing and shipping greenhouses.
We have taken steps to ensure the safety of the employees, which include extra use of sanitizers and cleaners, social distancing, no sign receipts and pickups, separate areas for pick ups and drop offs.
For us to continue with deliveries in a safe manner, we have established some protocols that have to be adhered to. These are more then “guidelines”, these are rules for everyone’s safety. Our driver has been instructed to enforce these measures.
Responsibilities of the customers:
- Please review and acknowledge receipt of this document to indicate acceptance. Please do not hesitate to ask questions.
- If there is an unpaid balance, that needs to be paid now. The driver will not be handling payments.
- Please have an easily accessible spot ready ahead of time to unload.
- Have a pallet or wood ready to unload small things so that they do not go on the ground.
- When the driver arrives, do not approach the driver and maintain a minimum 2 metre distance at all times.
- Do not approach or touch any part of the truck and trailer.
- Do not touch or gather up any straps, ratchets or shipping blocks when things are unloaded.
- When handling longer parts, approach only from the back and follow the driver’s instructions for joint handling. Make sure there is a convenient and close by spot to put these.
- The driver will unload the short items and boxes of hardware onto the skid you have provided. He will not hand you anything. He will unload next to the truck and trailer.
- The parts list and your copy of the invoice will be clearly visible on the top of one of the boxes. If there is risk of inclement weather, please ensure there is a piece of plastic or tarp to cover the boxes.
- You will not need to sign the driver’s copy of the paperwork. It is still our policy that you have 30 days to review the shipment for accuracy and completeness.
- The driver is not allowed to enter any part of any of your buildings or facilities.
- Please do not hesitate to let us know about any protocols you have on your farm that we need to let our driver know about.
Please be safe and continue to do your part. We look forward to coming out of these trying times together, being stronger for the experience.
Multi Shelter Solutions
Norm Eygenraam, President