There are numerous applications where additional headspace takes priority over floor space. Multi Shelter Solutions has a CATHEDRAL shaped structure which is the result of simply taking a regular profile arch and reversing what is typically the top and bottom. This is another example of how our innovation creates a “custom” structure at standard pricing. This profile is our most snow resistant model. The 4 basic sizes combined with any length allow virtually any vehicle to be covered economically.
As in the above photograph, the cover is usually opaque, to allow light to come in but not sunlight which would allow fading and other harmful effects. The base is typically a pressure treated 6×6 or railroad tie pegged to the ground. Rather then construct large, expensive access doors, many of our customers build a simple closed end with small man door. This is dismantled during the operating season and reconstructed for the winter time.
TARP vs. PLASTIC
The big difference is that with TARP you get extremely high tear resistance with good annual cover cost, and with PLASTIC you get slightly less life span but even less annual cover cost.
- Custom widths, heights & hoop spacing
- Roof vents & forced ventilation packages
- Various types & sizes of doors with end framing priced separately
- 8mm polycarbonate sheeting for roof and/or ends
- Roll up sides for natural ventilation & reduced condensation
- Cross ties for added rigidity, support or other storage